The Arcade Age Exhibit
Learn the History, Play the Games!
Returns February 18, 2023!
Over 60 playable classic arcade games for your retro gaming satisfaction.
The Arcade Age explores the short history of video arcade games through exhibits and gameplay, just as they were intended to be experienced - in an arcade!
The exhibit tells the story of video arcade games; from the pioneers in the early 40s and 50s to the golden age in the late 70s and early 80s to its crash, revival, and ultimate decline in the 90s. It is a story of the creative and innovative people who explored groundbreaking technologies, the games that sprung from their ingenuity, and a culture that was shaped by their developments.
Complete with unforgettable favorites like Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Space Invaders, Centipede, Donkey Kong, and more, all of the games are set to free-play.
Admission is $10.00 per person
($8.00 museum member tickets are available at the box office)
General museum admission is not required nor included in Arcade Exhibit admission. Admission includes unlimited free play - no coins required!
Hours & Schedule:
- Open Weekends and School Breaks
- February 18th through May 21st, 2023
- 90-minute sessions at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
- February Break - Open every day February 18th through the 26th
- Spring Break - Open every day April 6th through the 16th
- The exhibit will be included with Cradle-Con on May 20-21, 2023
Arcade Exhibit Special Events Calendar:
Join us for one of our fun 80s Arcade and Karaoke Nights!