Dear Community & Friends of the Cradle;
Although we are not a hospital or research facility for scientists to find a cure, we are a science and technology museum that inspires the next generation of hero engineers, doctors, and scientists! The future will need more of these champions to continue the good work of today! That's why the Cradle of Aviation’s mission, to encourage youth in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (S.T.E.M.) careers while developing the next generation of problem solvers, is more important now than ever before.
Last year alone the museum captivated over 350,000 guests and inspired over 70,000 school children with our programs and education events. Due to closure as a result of COVID-19, we are in desperate need of significant support to maintain just the most basic of functions at the museum and to simply survive the months to come.
We ask you to consider making a gift or purchase a membership that will allow us to survive these unprecedented times, remain strong, and ensure that we can continue preparing hundreds of thousands of people to be S.T.E.M. leaders of the future. We thank you for your support during these uncertain times and look forward to seeing you at the museum once again when circumstances allow.
On behalf of the entire staff and board, we wish you and your family goodwill & good health.
Here are some ways to help the Cradle:
- Make a Donation.
- Purchase, Renew or Gift a Membership.
- Shop our online store for unique collectibles and gifts,
- Write a review on Google.
- Start a Fundraiser on Facebook (select Museums at Mitchel - that's us!)
- Share one of our Facebook posts and add a Donate button (select Museums at Mitchel)
- Shop at Amazon Smile (select Cradle of Aviation Museum).
- Let others know that you support the Cradle and our mission to preserve aviation and aerospace history and inspire the next generation of STEM leaders to dream big.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to reopening and serving you.
(Transactions are processed via our account on blackbaudhosting.com)
The Cradle of Aviation Museum is a registered 501(c)(3) and your charitable contribution is 100% tax-deductible. Your donation will help support our education programs and preservation efforts. Please use the secure form below or call 516-572-4066 or 516-572-4026 (Monday through Friday, 10:00-4:00).