The Arcade Age Exhibit
Limited Engagement - February 15 through April 19
Weekends (and School Breaks) 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn the History, Play the Games
Over 50 playable classic arcade games.
The Arcade Age explores the short history of video arcade games through exhibits and gameplay, just as they were intended to be experienced - in an arcade!
The Cradle of Aviation Museum has transformed a section of its galleries into an arcade complete with unforgettable favorites like Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Space Invaders, Centipede, Donkey Kong and more. Not only can you play the arcade classics, but the museum will also feature an exhibit telling the story of video arcade games; from the pioneers in the early 40s and 50s to the golden age in the late 70s and early 80s to its crash, revival and ultimate decline in the 90s. It is a story of the creative and innovative people who explored groundbreaking technologies, the games that sprung from their ingenuity and a culture that was shaped by their developments.
Admission is $10.00 per person
($8.00 museum member tickets are available at the box office)
General museum admission is not required nor included in Arcade Exhibit admission. Admission includes unlimited free play - no coins required!
The Arcade Age Exhibit will be open from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm on Weekends plus School Breaks from February 15 through April 19.
- Open every day for the February Break: Saturday, February 15 through Sunday, February 23.
- Open Saturdays & Sundays from February 15 through April 19.
- Open every day for the April Break (except April 18 - LI Tabletop Expo ticket required) Saturday, April 11 through Sunday, April 19.
Join us for one of our fun 80s Arcade & Karaoke Nights!
- 80s Arcade & Console Games
- 80s Karaoke
- 80s Costume/Cosplay Contest
- $1 Raffles - Win a classic console!
- Cash Bar!