Celebrate Long Island’s Significant Contribution and Role in Landing Man on the Moon
Apollo Moon Fest
On July 20, 1969, 600 million people around the world watched the Apollo 11 Moon Landing. On July 20, 2019, millions of people will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of what is considered the greatest human and technological achievement of our time. Where will you be to celebrate and memorialize such a special event? The Cradle is the only place to be! The Cradle of Aviation is home to the largest collection of Apollo artifacts on display, the Lunar Module 13, the Lunar Module Simulator, and museum docents who were part of Long Island’s Grumman crew of 9,000 who worked on the Lunar Module program that took and safely returned 12 men to the moon. And we are celebrating big! Join Us and celebrate the accomplishment, pride, optimism, and unity that is Apollo!
Tickets: $20 for adults and $15 for children (2-12)
- Meet With Astronauts
- Be Part of a Community Countdown to Moon Landing
- Watch the Apollo 11 First Steps Giant Screen Documentary FREE – Showing All Day
- Participate in Virtual Reality Experiences
- Launch a Model Rocket
- Use Solar Telescopes
- Take Fun Photos & Watch the Moon Landing in a Recreated 1969 Living Room
- And so much more to be announced
Reserve your spot and buy your ticket today!