To make a reservation please call (516) 572-4066 Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
The following information is needed when booking.
• Date of visit
• Arrival and departure times
• Number of visitors including both children and adults
• Grade(s) of school group
• Chosen options
• Contact details
• Lunch requirements: purchase special box lunch or bring your own.
|Museum||Theater||Museum & Theater||30 Min. Museum Class||50 Min. Museum Class||Nunley's Carousel|
We accept cash, checks made payable to the Cradle of Aviation Museum, Master Card, Visa and AMEX. Payments must be made two weeks prior to date of visit. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if payment is not made and a representative can not be contacted. NO REFUNDS will be given if your group number decreases the day of your visit.
Due to a clerical error, there is a typo for one of our special offerings. A free 30 minute program is available for field trips in the months of December and January. Unfortunately,there is no free program available for February field trips. We appreciate your understanding.
Guidelines for School Groups
• Group Reservations require a minimum of 25.
• 24 Hour Notice is required for reservation adjustments.
• Reservations that fall below the minimum requirement will no longer be eligible for the group rate.
• Supervision requirement ratio is no less than one adult to ten children.
• Groups that do not meet the supervision requirements may be asked to reschedule their tour.
• Adult chaperones are responsible for keeping their groups together and maintaining order.
• Anyone unsupervised during the tour will be denied access to the museum.
• NO FOOD, DRINK or GUM is permitted in the galleries, museum store or theater.
• Please arrive on time.
• If you miss your film or show time we will reschedule your group for another time on the same day.
• Before disembarking your group, please check in at the Ticket Counter.
• A Museum staff member will review your itinerary with your group.
• Lunches will be collected and held till lunch time.
• Please adhere to your scheduled lunch time.
• Reserved lunch areas of 180 group members per half hour will be strictly enforced.
• Groups are required to clean up their area after lunch.
• We request that you select a time slot for your class to visit the store.
• Please be on time to be considerate of other large groups that visit the store daily.
• Please allow 20 minutes for each group up to 50 students.
• Groups larger than 50 must be broken into separate store visits.
• We accept cash, checks made payable to the Cradle of Aviation Museum, MasterCard and Visa.
• Payment must be made two weeks prior to date of visit.
• We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if payment is not made and a representative can not be contacted.
• NO REFUNDS will be given if your group number decreases the day of your visit.
To make a reservation and discuss your visit, please call (516) 572-4066 Mon-Fri between the hours of 9:30 AM and 4:00 PM.
Class Trip Funding Opportunities
Trips and Classes are BOCES Fund-able!
See these websites for other possible funding opportunities:
Air Force Association
Grant Listing Providers